Why You Need to Use Video Content Marketing
Why is video so effective in marketing?
Consumers like it because it’s easy to digest, entertaining and engaging, and marketers like it because it can give a potentially huge return on investment (ROI) through many channels. Video is also very accessible to anyone with internet access, both to watch and to produce.
While convenient and efficient for the consumer, video marketing provides marketers with an attractive, versatile, and extremely shareable medium to reach their audiences. In fact, Diode Digital recently found that online video is a 600% more effective marketing tool than print and direct mail combined.
With acknowledgement to : https://www.impactbnd.com/blog
Videos get 1,200% more shares than text and images combined. Research has shown that a person can process visuals much quicker than they can text. About 90% of the total information transmitted to a person’s mind is visual. On top of that, the mind can process these visuals 60,000 times faster than text.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
Merely mentioning the word ‘video’ in an email subject line, the click-through rate increased by 13%.
- Nearly 50% of all videos are watched on a mobile device.
- In 2020, internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic.
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter.
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
- 75 Million people in the U.S. watch online videos every day.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S. television networks have created in 30 years.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.